Housing Officers

We have five Housing Officers, each covering a particular area of South Derbyshire. 

Your Housing Officer will deal with queries about your tenancy agreement, including:

  • rent payments and arrears
  • anti-social behaviour or nuisance problems
  • requests for improvements to your home
  • requests to take in lodgers and additional pets
  • requests to carry out a business from home

If you are a Council tenant or leaseholder, your Housing Officer will be your first point of contact unless it is repairs related.

If they are unable to deal with your problem directly they can signpost you to other departments within the Council or external organisations.

To find out who your Housing Officer is, simply enter your postcode below: