Bandstand Summer Music Calendar
Our live music programme is back for 2022 at the Bandstand on Maurice Lea Memorial Park, Church Gresley.
Proms in the Park - Sunday, 14 August (2pm-6PM)
Even though it’s going to be hot on Sunday (given the forecast so far), we’re still going ahead with Proms in the Park on Sunday.
There will be lots of shade under the tree canopy and people are welcome to bring along their own shade too.
Please bring sun protection and keep hydrated throughout the day.
We will also have several caterers there – many selling cold drinks! We’ll have the following companies attending:
- Lil’s Parlour – selling homemade cakes, cream tea’s and fruit cups (Lil's Parlour Treats and cakes in Northfield Birmingham (lilsparlour.co.uk))
- The Dreamy Cow – selling homemade scoop ice cream (Home - Dreamy Cow - British farm house ice cream Leicestershire)
- National Fizz – bar – alcoholic and soft drinks (National Fizz | Facebook)
- 49 Beans Coffee – selling speciality coffee, tea, Strawberry lemonade, cold drinks and sweet treats (49Beans |)
- Bears Street Food – selling speciality burgers, hot dogs, chicken flatbreads and vegetarian options (Bears)
We will also refill any empty bottles with tap water at the Pavilion upon request.
All are welcome to bring along their own seating, rugs, picnics and refreshments – we have a limited supply of plastic chairs for people to use.
Local singer, Sophie Dangerfield, will join us with vintage classics and songs from the eras, followed by the Newhall Brass Band performing memorable music before the traditional Proms favourites!