The Parklife Project has been developed to get local people more active in our parks by offering a range of free and low-cost events and activities.
The project aims to:
- Encourage more families to use the parks
- Attract people to the parks who are physically inactive and would like to be more active
- Work towards local ownership and greater community involvement
- Educate local people in the history and natural environment of the parks
- Improve the natural environment and biodiversity
Download our Parklife leaflet (pdf, 1.5mb) for more details.
We welcome people who would like to be involved with the development and management of our parks and open spaces. We have a number of opportunities and initiatives where you can volunteer your time, so if you are interested in finding out more, contact us.