National COVID-19 restrictions to come into force from Thursday 5 November
The national restrictions will come into force from Thursday 5 November lasting until Wednesday 2 December.
The restrctions mean:
- People must stay at home
- People should only leave their homes for food, medical reasons, exercise, education or work
- People must work from home if this is possible
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Schools and essential shops will remain open
- Remember: wash hands, cover face, make space.
For further details on the restrictions, visit: gov.uk/coronavirus.
We will publish further information on how the services we provide are affected when it is available.
31 October 2020