Have your say at a Community Meeting
The Safer South Derbyshire Partnership in conjunction with the Council and Derbyshire Police are running a series of online Community Meetings.
The series of Community Meetings are set to commence across the District from next week and will provide residents with the perfect opportunity to stay informed and have their say on local matters.
Starting with the Newhall area (including Midway and Stanton) on Tuesday, 23 November, the Community Meetings give residents the opportunity to raise any matters of local interest and for Council representatives, partner agencies such as the Police and other organisations to provide updates and information about local services specific to an area.
There will be six meetings in total which will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams whilst the risk of COVID-19 remains. To check which Safer Neighbourhood Area you live in, simply visit: www.police.uk and enter your postcode where it says, ‘Find your local area’.
If you would like to find out more about Community Meetings or to book on to one of the meetings, please email: email@example.com, alternatively you can call 01283 595858.
Each meeting begins at 6.00pm and they are expected to last an hour. The full list of planned Community Meetings is as follows:
- Newhall Area - Tuesday, 23 November (Covering Newhall, Midway and Stanton)
- Repton Area – Tuesday, 30 November (Covering Willington, Findern, Repton, Newton Solney, Twyford, Bretby, Stenson Fields, Ticknall, Smisby)
- Swadlincote Area - Thursday, 2 December (Covering Swadlincote, Woodville, Church Gresley, Hartshorne)
- Melbourne Area - Thursday, 9 December (Covering Melbourne, Aston-on-Trent, Weston-on-Trent, Shardlow, Thulston, Elvaston, Barrow-on-Trent)
- Etwall Area - Tuesday, 14 December (Covering Etwall, Hilton, Hatton, Burnaston, Egginton, Foston, Scropton, Church Broughton)
- Linton Area - Thursday, 16 December (Covering Overseal, Linton, Netherseal, Coton-in-the-Elms, Castle Gresley, Walton-on-Trent, Lullington, Rosliston, Drakelow).
18 November 2021