Data and Making the Most of your Business Relationships - Thursday, January 17, 2019
|Host:||Digital Growth Programme|
|Venue:||Sharpe's Pottery Museum, 23 West Street, Swadlincote, DE11 9DG|
|Date:||Thursday, January 17, 2019|
|Time:||9am - 4.30pm|
Want to maximise your relationship with your current customers base? This workshop will explore and evaluate a range of techniques to make the most of your existing customer contacts.
Most businesses have a database of either past customers, or people they have met through trade shows, networking or exhibitions but they fail to utilise this data effectively.
Handing and managing data is a challenge for any organisation but failing to influence your existing contacts either through up-selling, referrals or introductions, can cost SMEs thousands every year. This introductory workshop will provide you with a better understanding to allow you to make the right decision for your business. Delivered by Digital Growth Programme Consultant, Lee Callender, he will demonstrate the key steps you need to take to ensure your business is making the most of every contact you have.
Workshop programme will cover:
- How to successfully collect and store data – looking at data and how the manage data in line with the GDPR regulations
- Explore effective software solutions in order to manage your contacts successfully
- Track a Sales Journey effectively - How to track a sales funnel ensuring you know what stage each contact is at, in your buying cycle
- Discover how LinkedIn can benefit your business - Using LinkedIn to make sure you are nurturing your prospects
- Learn how to manage big databases
- Understand how data segmentation works - Learn how to segment your data by who wants to hear about what?
- Examine CRM systems and evaluate what system is right for your business
Attending this workshop will allow you to gain an understanding about the most important elements of developing and influencing your existing business relationships and converting them into active customers and sales.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so by clicking here.
Delegates from organisations registered to the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire.
We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.
15 January 2019