The following are public registers that we must keep. Some are available on the website and all are obtainable at our Civic Offices between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday by prior appointment.
- Animal Licensing Public Register (docx, 104kb)
- Caravan sites
- Contaminated land
- Cooling towers (pdf, 67kb)
- Environmental Permitting Regulations (formerly IPPC) (pdf, 210kb)
- Food premise registration
- Gambling permit under the Gambling Act 2005 (docx, 164kb)
- Gambling premises licence under the Gambling Act 2005 (docx, 164kb)
- House to House Charity Collections (docx, 128kb)
- Mandatory grant approval register
- Personal licences - list of individuals authorised to sell alcohol
- Premises licences under the Licensing Act 2003
- Private Hire Driver's Public Register (pdf, 181kb)
- Private water supplies
- Scrap metal dealers
- Street Collection Public Register (pdf, 129kb)
- Temporary event notices
In line with the Openness in Government Regulations 2014, the Licensing Authority records all decisions made in determining any type of application for a licence, registration, permit or notice.
Decisions made by the Licensing and Appeals Sub-Committee can be found here.
Decisions made by Officers under delegated authority are available for inspection on request. This can be in person via appointment at the Council Officers Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm. Alternatively, any request regarding decisions made can be emailed to the Licensing Department at email@example.com Please note that any request will be subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.’