Past consultations on the Local Plan Part 1
Preferred Growth Strategy
We consulted on our Preferred Growth Strategy from the beginning of October to December 21, 2012 and this was the fifth stage of consultation on the Local Plan Part 1.
The document sought to expand on and address issues raised in previous consultations and included:
- A revised spatial vision and spatial objectives for South Derbyshire
- The amount of new housing required within the District in the plan period
- The location of 'preferred' strategic sites to deliver housing development and those 'non-preferred'
- The location of two potential strategic employment sites
- Consideration of a Nottingham-Derby Green Belt safeguarding option
The responses to the consultation can be found here.
- Preferred Growth Strategy October 2012 (pdf, 1.8mb)
- Draft Summary Report of Consultation Responses (pdf, 1mb)