South Derbyshire Community Safety Partnership
South Derbyshire Community Safety Partnership brings organisations including the Council and the police together to make the District even safer and help people feel secure.
- South Derbyshire District Council
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire County Council
- Probation Services
- South Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- South Derbyshire CVS
The partnership produces a three-year partnership plan (pdf, 2mb) that sets out what it will focus on and the types of actions it will take. The plan is refreshed each year to show what it has achieved in the previous 12 months and to set its priorities and actions for the next year.
The partnership concentrates on all aspects of crime and disorder. However, the priorities are:
- ASB and Safer Spaces
- Safeguarding and Vulnerability
- Acquisitive and Rural Crime
Crime figures for South Derbyshire show that the area is one of the safest places to live in Derbyshire.