Who to contact

If you think you may be carrying someone who is vulnerable and/or the victim of exploitation, phone 999 if you believe that the risk is imminent or an assault is likely to happen.

Record and report concerns to the Police by calling 101 if a child or vulnerable adult is involved. You can also telephone Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

If you need to make a safeguarding referral, you should contact Call Derbyshire (Derbyshire County Council) on 01629 533190 (at any time). This number is for referring concerns about children, young people and adults at risk.