Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan
The Parish of Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan 2016 – 2028 is to proceed to referendum following independent examination and receipt of the Examiner’s report.
Further details of the referendum, which is to be held on Thursday 14 November 2019, are available here.
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Repton Parish Council submitted its draft Neighbourhood Development Plan (Neighbourhood Plan) to South Derbyshire District Council having undertaken their Regulation 14 consultation.
In accordance with Regulation 16, the Council then invited comments from organisations and individuals on the submitted Neighbourhood Plan. This ‘publicity’ consultation period ran from Friday, January 18 to Monday, March 4, 2019.
The Neighbourhood Plan has been written by a steering group consisting of members from the community and from Repton Parish Council and proposes a number of policies on housing and open space amongst others.
- Parish of Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan - as modified after examination (pdf, 6mb)
- Map – designated Repton Neighbourhood Area (pdf, 2.4mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement (pdf, 139kb)
- Consultation Statement (pdf, 258kb)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Statement (pdf, 282kb)
Melbourne Neighbourhood Development Plan
Further to an appropriate application and consultation period, Melbourne Parish has now been recognised as a Designated Neighbourhood Area.
The Parish Council has decided to produce a Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- Application for Designated Area (pdf, 55kb)
- Melbourne Designated Area Application (pdf, 8kb)
- Melbourne Parish Map (pdf, 2.5mb)
- Melbourne PC Application for Designation (pdf, 38kb)