Hilton, Marston on Dove and Hoon Neighbourhood Development Plan - Examination Page
Following the independent examination of the Hilton, Marston on Dove and Hoon Neighbourhood Development Plan, the Examiner’s Report has been received. The Council will now consider the Report, including the recommended modifications to the Plan, and a Decision Statement will be published in due course.
The Plan has been independently examined by Derek Stebbing B.A. (Hons), Dip. E.P., MRTPI. The examiner confirmed receipt of the complete submission of the Plan in his letter dated 10 February 2021; the letter also included six questions for Hilton Parish Council. Mr Stebbing issued his final report (pdf, 389kb)on 26 May 2021.
In accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, South Derbyshire District Council publicised the Plan and invited comments from organisations and individuals. This consultation ran for 6 weeks, closing on 19 October 2020. A copy of the responses made to that consultation are available on this webpage.
A draft version of the Neighbourhood Plan underwent consultation from 29 October to 9 December 2019 by Hilton Parish Council. Comments made to the Parish Council through that Regulation 14 consultation helped to inform changes to the Plan now submitted for examination.
The Plan proposes a variety of policies including on housing, green spaces, parking and employment.
The Neighbourhood Development Plan and accompanying documents are available to view below:
- Hilton, Marston on Dove and Hoon Neighbourhood Development Plan 2020 – 2035 - Submission Draft (pdf, 7.3mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement (March 2020) (pdf, 587kb)
- Consultation Statement (pdf, 365kb)
- Consultation Appendix (pdf, 3mb)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitat Regulations Assessment Screening Determination (pdf, 2.9mb)
- Map showing Hilton Neighbourhood Planning Area (pdf, 408kb)
For further information regarding the Plan, visit Hilton Parish Council’s website.
Documents related to the designation of the Neighbourhood Development Plan Area are available below:
- Hilton Application to Designate a Neighbourhood Area (pdf, 8mb)
- Hilton Official Area Designation Notice (pdf, 83kb)
- Hilton Proposed Designated Area Map (pdf, 359kb)